ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: New API for changing configuration of persistent caches
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 13:56:01 GMT
Hi Ed,

Several questions from my side:
1) If we do not allow to change the most demanded by users things like
affinity or persistence/in-memory, then what kind of configuration
properties do we expect to be changed? Can we have several examples?
2) How will it interact with PME?
3) How will it interact with CREATE INDEX and ALTER TABLE commands?