ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it time to move forward to JUnit4 (5)?
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2018 15:07:14 GMT
A transition to junit5 should also be easy - even for the real junit5 (called Jupiter) and
not the junit5 compatibility  layer (called vintage).
For Jupiter the major changes are the order of arguments for assertions (I came over this
for 1000 test case with probably 10000 assertions in another project) - you can use regular
expression to reorder them in the source code (E.g. using Eclipse replace).
Another thing is the verification that an Exception is thrown - this is also more elegantly
handled in Junit5 jupiter.