ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Brainstorm: Make TC Run All faster
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 07:39:15 GMT
Concerning current TeamCity compute capacity — I think we should invest into it’s stability
at first: there are lots of problems associated with
 — tests hangs (which now can render agent useless up to 3 days)
 — checkout issues (speedup proxy is installed but sometimes even it is not enough for checkout
on 100 agents simultaneously, server side checkout research is required)
 — tests architecture (current one relies heavily on large file movement over network which
also can be a bottleneck in case of 100 agents simultaneous download start)
And so on.

After it additional donation can be discussed.