ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Melnichuk <dmitry.melnic...@nobitlost.com>
Subject Re: Python thin client
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 03:37:36 GMT
Stepan!

Please tell me one thing about how you created the environment for your
benchmarks, namely: how did you install the Python client. Did you just
do `pip install pyignite`, or did you pull my working branch from the
downstream repository and did `pip install -e
ignite/modules/platforms/python`?

I highly recommend the latter, because PyPI version do not yet include
the latest improvements I did thanks to Dmitriy “qvad” Sherstobitov.
These improvements can have a noticeable positive effect on speed.

Dmitry