ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Govorukhin <dmitriy.govoruk...@gmail.com>
Subject jira issue filling rules
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2018 15:01:02 GMT
Hi folks,

Recently time ago, I noticed that many Jira issues created and filled in
different ways,
so someone does not fill issue description, someone does not attach links
in the links section instead, add links to comments and etc.
I want to star discussion regards to Jira issue filling rules.

I suggest,

The name should include a short description problem
The description should contain:
(if bug) *Steps to reproduce* (java reproducer) or TC link to failed tests.
(if feature) *Idea and solution*
PR should start with IGNITE-**** (JIRA bot automatically link your PR with
JIRA Issue)
TC link should be in the* links section, *link name example: TC Run all |
 TC Run pds | TC {suit name}
Upsource link should be in the* links section* (optional, if some reviewer
needs),
link name example: IGNT-CR-*** or CR-***
All discussions related code should be in JIRA issue comments or Upsource
review
When you answer someone use @username for Upsource or ~username for JIRA

Comments are welcome!