ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Павлухин Иван <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abbreviation code-style requirement.
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:05:14 GMT
Hi all,

I also think that abbreviations should not be mandatory (point 3).
But what I am worrying about is a conflict resolution between a patch
submitter and a reviewer.
How to come to an agreement when one side is strictly for and another side
is strictly against
using abbreviations in some concrete case?

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin