ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for review : IGNITE-3303 Apache Flink Integration - Flink source
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 13:03:45 GMT
Hi Saikat,

I don't mind merging to master, but I have concern if it will go to 2.7. In
the separate discussion, we agreed on code freeze should happen during last
weekend, September, 30.

So it is now up to community and release manager to decide if fix should go
to the upcoming release. Usually, after the freeze, only bug/test fixes can
be merged to release branch.

Hi Nikolay,

could you please announce that code freeze happened?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

пн, 1 окт. 2018 г. в 3:58, Saikat Maitra <saikat.maitra@gmail.com>:

> Hi Alex, Nicolay
>
> As discussed with Andrew the changes looks good. Would it be ok to merge
> this change to master considering the 2.7 release plan?
>
> Regards,
> Saikat
>
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 7:15 PM Saikat Maitra <saikat.maitra@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Thank you Andrew
> >
> > Regards,
> > Saikat
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 7:00 PM Andrey Mashenkov <
> > andrey.mashenkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Saikat,
> >>
> >> Sorry for late answer. I've checked changes a day ago. Now, looks good.
> >> Hope, it will be merged soon.
> >>
> >> Alex, would you please merge PR to master.

> saikat.maitra@gmail.com>

> >> saikat.maitra@gmail.com>

> >> saikat.maitra@gmail.com

> it