ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Python thin client
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 11:17:51 GMT
Dmitry,

Since Python thin client is now in master, can you please add it to our
"Thin clients features" wiki page, so we can track the feature parity
of our clients? Or just tell me which features are supported, so I can fill
it myself.

[1] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Thin+clients+features

Best Regards,

> [...]