ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ML] New features and improvement of ML module for 2.7 release
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 03:28:47 GMT
Alexey,

Thanks for spreading the word about the ML capabilities! *Prachi*, please
help us to add the talks Alexey is going to give to Ignite events page:
https://ignite.apache.org/events.html

Btw, I gave a presentation about Ignite ML + TensorFlow integration today
at IMC Summit in the US. It was perceived really well, was bombarded with
many questions after the talk and think we've got some potential users ;)

--
Denis