ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Fong <mcfong.o...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to begin to contribute
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 03:04:18 GMT
Absolutely, I am glad to see this problem solved regardless whom the
assignee is. After all, we are suffering this Redis problem in our Ignite
PoC, and we are in urgency to solve this problem.
I would be glad to provide my solution for you guys to apply if you think
it is a good (enough) solution. :-)

Regards,

Michael