ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dropping hadoop-accelerator download
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2018 01:11:46 GMT
+1 from me. Hadoop Accelerator build is confusing and doesn't provide any
value.

We already had a similar discussion couple of years back where I shared
some of my thoughts regarding this:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/ignite-spark-module-in-Hadoop-Accelerator-td12343.html

-Val