ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ComplexObjects via REST API?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 05:06:34 GMT
Hello!

Yes, this is supported. REST API will convert complex BinaryObjects into
REST by default. But to put such objects via REST you will need to define
your own ConnectorMessageInterceptor and plug it in. You will need to
define string to entity mapping in onReceive. You can leave onSend
returning arg.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev