ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ravil Galeyev <rgale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ML] IGNITE-9282 Naive Bayes task split
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2018 19:05:28 GMT
Hi Yuriy,

I created new tickets for other Bayes classifiers
IGNITE-9745 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9745> Multinomial
Naive Bayes
IGNITE-9746 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9746> Complement
Naive Bayes
IGNITE-9747 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9747> Bernoulli
Naive Bayes

they are isolated and independent. That's why anybody can work on them.

Regards,
Ravil