ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Plehanov <plehanov.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugins in tests
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 06:39:39 GMT
Hello Maxim,

I miss this conversation and ticket when implementing PageMemory tracker
plugin. By default, it's disabled (every method do nothing), but plugin
instance created anyway.

If we want to get clear Ignite instances in the testing framework in the
core module, PageMemory tracker plugin also should be moved to another
module.