ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IgniteDataStreamer - into table and not key\value
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:11:14 GMT
<property name="keyType"
value="com.gmail.waynetheron.model.IndexcompositionKey"/>
<property name="valueType"
value="com.gmail.waynetheron.model.Indexcomposition"/>
Do you have them package names in your config? ^^^ You have to remove those
when using simple name mapper.

If you're using those types from Java you will also need to turn on the
simple name mapper in Java config.

Regards
--
Ilya Kasnacheev