ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kuznetsov <stku...@gmail.com>
Subject Switching to real FailureHandler in tests
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 16:38:56 GMT
Igniters,

While running tests I see a lot of ignored critical failures caused by
{{NoOpFailureHandler}} that we use by default. In some tests, of cource,
critical failures are the part of normal workflow, but in the majority of
tests they indicate bugs. By using {{NoOpFailureHandler}} we just hide
these bugs from ourselves.

What do you think about changing default handler to
{{StopNodeFailureHandler}} at {{GridAbstractTest}} level? This could be
overridden in subclasses.

--
Best regards,
  Andrey Kuznetsov.