ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upsource lags and connection timeouts
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 16:18:53 GMT
Anton,

We shared this issue with Jetbrains and they found no current problems in logs, except possible
problems with database connection (Apache Cassandra).
Currently there are no errors in logs.

Possible troublemakers though exist:
 - MTCGA utility “lives” on the same server, possible resource race condition, will try
to separate services (at least on disk subsystem level)
 - connection to GitHub is an issue too — sometimes fetch speed drops significantly, that
will be investigated also