ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.7 release
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2018 12:01:26 GMT
Hello, Yakov.

Blocker Tickets.

Open:

IGNITE-9184	Mikhail Cherkasov	Cluster hangs during concurrent node restart and continues query
registration
IGNITE-8552	Vladimir 		Ozerov	Unable to use date as primary key
IGNITE-6980	Aleksey Plekhanov	Automatic cancelling of hanging Ignite operations
IGNITE-8671	Peter Ivanov		Provide instructions on running Apache Ignite on Windows 10 WSL
Environment
IGNITE-7009	Vladimir Ozerov		NPE when Ignite persistence is enabled for Hadoop accelerator
IGNITE-8803	Alexey Goncharuk	Need to fix Ignite QUIET log output
IGNITE-8802	Alexey Goncharuk	Need to fix Ignite INFO output
IGNITE-5618	Dmitriy Pavlov		.NET: Ignite fails with OOM on startup under x86 (32 bit) with
default configuration
IGNITE-9352	Unassigned		Web Console: Investigate how correctly use package-lock.json
IGNITE-9347	Unassigned		Attempt to start a dynamic cache with invalid configuration leads
to exchange worker death
IGNITE-9202	Unassigned		.NET `TestRemoteNodes` fails with "Failed to map SQL query to topology"
IGNITE-7793	Unassigned		SQL does not work if value has index filed which name equals to affinity
key name
IGNITE-8890	Unassigned		Ignite YARN Kerberos - Delegation Token renewal
IGNITE-8771	Unassigned		OutOfMemory in Cache2 suite in master branch on TC
IGNITE-8770	Unassigned		OutOfMemory in Queries1 suite in master branch on TC
IGNITE-8767	Unassigned		JavaClient test suite times out in master branch
IGNITE-5302	Unassigned		Empty LOST partition may be used as OWNING after resetting lost partitions
IGNITE-7813	Unassigned		Method org/apache/ignite/cache/hibernate/HibernateRegionFactory.start(Lorg/hibernate/boot/spi/SessionFactoryOptions;Ljava/util/Properties;)V
is abstract
IGNITE-8523	Unassigned		Java and Scala spark examples are mixed
IGNITE-8772	Unassigned		WebSessionFilter does not work with jetty 9.4 anymore
IGNITE-6064	Unassigned		Rework control.sh script
IGNITE-8454	Unassigned		Hadoop module compilation failure under JDK9
IGNITE-7620	Unassigned		Not able to run query in Ignite YARN

In Progress:

IGNITE-9305	Pavel Pereslegin	Wrong off-heap size is reported for a node
IGNITE-7728	Artem Budnikov		Put together a doc that shows how to blend SQL with k/v APIs
IGNITE-7721	ruchir choudhry		Apache Ignite web session clustering stack after login success

Patch Available:

IGNITE-9068	Ilya Lantukh		Node fails to stop when CacheObjectBinaryProcessor.addMeta() is
executed inside guard()/unguard()
IGNITE-7251	Anton Vinogradov	Remove term "fabric" from Ignite deliverables
IGNITE-9030	Peter Ivanov		Apache Ignite 2.7 Linux packages version update