ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite tickets with empty description & dev list references
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 09:57:51 GMT
Hi Dmitriy, Yakov, thank you for your support.

I think if I have an odd hour I will create wiki describing how to create
good ticket.

Igniters,

BTW I found one more way to refer to dev list threads (in addition to
nabble): https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@ignite.apache.org

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov