ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Breaking change to spatial indexes to migrate to latest H2 version
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2018 07:46:43 GMT
Dmitriy,

Spatial indexes is one of our features, packed as separate optional module
[1]. With proposed changes users of this feature will not be able to
migrate to 2.7 until they rewrite and recompile their code, because both
compile-time and run-time compatibility will be broken. Required changes to
the code are minimal - just change package names.

If there are no concerns, I will merge it to master branch in the nearest
time.

[1] https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/geospatial-support