ignite-dev mailing list archives

From wt <waynethe...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for information on these methods
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2018 09:27:27 GMT
okay i have a white list plugin class that is now working - ThankYou Ilya
(GridGain)

I can now control nodes joining the cluster be it clients or servers. My
next task is to manage user requests to specific caches and what they can do
on those. I already have the GridSecurityProcessor class as part of my
implementation and the class has the following methods

SecurityContext authenticate(AuthenticationContext var1)

SecuritySubject authenticatedSubject(UUID var1)

void authorize(String var1, SecurityPermission var2, @Nullable
SecurityContext var3)

my questions are:

1) do these methods get called when requests come in from nodes and clients
and are they used anywhere else

2) i have the GridSecurityProcessor  working already for node
authentication, is there anything that is needed besides implementing the
logic on these methods. For this i am focusing on the server side only and
will implement the client side logic on the jdbc and odbc later.

3) if i am wrong in my assumption on request authentication and
authorization in context to these methods, what classes\methods should i be
looking at.

As always, thank you in advanced (i couldn't do this without the support of
this awesome community)