ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1499957] needs to be handled
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 09:52:12 GMT
Hi Maxim,

Notification will be send for each sequential group of builds having
failures 3+ times in a row. Let's define 0 as success, 1 as failure.

So history 0000011100000111 will generate two notifications. First
transition 0->1 can be bug introduced test failure. This bug can be fixed
with some changes after 111->0. And second transition can be potentially
new problem, and test failure would be re-notified.

But if transition 0->1 ocurred only once, and failure continues to happen,
than no new notifcation will be generated.

As always, I appreciate feedback and proposals.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov