ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTCGA: new failures in builds [1479951] needs to be handled
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 09:15:19 GMT
Hi Maxim,

Q1, always dev list. I've asked Igniters to add match before VCS username &
TC user, but it was not always done. So it is only one option currently to
notify developers.

Q2. there is such plans
https://github.com/dspavlov/ignite-teamcity-helper/issues/9 - It will be
done in very nearest future. I will do my absolute best to find a time slot
to finish this feature.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

пт, 13 июл. 2018 г. в 10:14, Maxim Muzafarov <maxmuzaf@gmail.com>:

> Dmity,
>
> Nice idea for such notification. Can you, please, clarify few questions:
>
> * Q1 *:  For such failures (5 times ok than 3 times fail) this notification
> would be sent to whole developer list or just for authous of problem
> commits?
>
> * Q2 *:  Can we also add notification about new "execution timeouts" for
> important Ignite test suites? (e.g. Caches, Activate\Deactivate, PDS)
>
> чт, 12 июл. 2018 г. в 19:29, Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov.spb@gmail.com>:
>
> > I've pushed fix of failure to master.
> >
> > чт, 12 июл. 2018 г. в 16:25, Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov.spb@gmail.com>:
> >
> > > Hi Igniters,
> > >
> > > this notification was generated because this test was stable passing
> (at
> > > least 5 ok) in master and became stable failed (at least 3 failures).
> > >
> > > Such notifications would not be generated for each case of flaky
> > failures,
> > > so I hope this feature will help us to identify and fix new failures.
> > >
> > > I'll fix message format to be more readable soon.
> > >
> > > It would be pleasure to me to run short talk (webinar) about tests,
> > MTCGA,
> > > and MTCGA.Bot (Ignite TC helper). Please reply if you are interested.
> > >
> > > I would also highly appreciate any kind of feedback.
> > >
> > > Sincerely,
> > > Dmitriy Pavlov

> > addressed.

> IgnitePdsCheckpointSimulationWithRealCpDisabledTest.testCheckpointSimulationMultiThreaded

> [...]
caused failure please