ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Apache Ignite 2.7: scope, time and release manager
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 21:35:09 GMT
Igniters,

Let's agree on the time and the scope of 2.7. As for the release manager,
we had a conversation with Nikolay Izhikov and he decided to try the role
out. Thanks, Nikolay!

Nikolay, we need to prepare a page like that [1] once the release terms are
defined.

I propose us to roll Ignite 2.7 at the end of September. Folks who are
working on SQL, core, C++/NET, thin clients, ML, service grid
optimizations, data structures please enlist what you're ready to deliver.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.6