ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: SSLParameters for SslContextFactory
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2018 10:58:51 GMT
Agree. It is much easier for user to set a collection of strings
(especially from Spring), rather than construct some complex Java 8 object.
Also we need to remember that this feature should be propagated to all thin
clients and .NET integration. String getter/setter is only way to maintain
API consistency across various platforms.