ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <maxmu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTCGA: new failures in builds [1479951] needs to be handled
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 07:14:07 GMT
Dmity,

Nice idea for such notification. Can you, please, clarify few questions:

* Q1 *:  For such failures (5 times ok than 3 times fail) this notification
would be sent to whole developer list or just for authous of problem
commits?

* Q2 *:  Can we also add notification about new "execution timeouts" for
important Ignite test suites? (e.g. Caches, Activate\Deactivate, PDS)