ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IgniteConfiguration, toString(), @GridToStringInclude
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2018 09:39:47 GMT
Hello!

The configuration is usually already present in some other file (in XML or
Java form). People who report problems or userlist often fail to provide
such file, and they will also definitely forget to provide that other
separate file with printed configuation. Log file is our best shot since
it's what usually gets reported.

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev