ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSLParameters for SslContextFactory
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2018 18:16:33 GMT
Hello!

I really dislike the fact that SSLParameters has 6 setter methods, and we
only support one of them, when two more clash with SSL settings which are
set elsewhere.

I.e. what happens if I pass SSLParameters with setAlgorithmConstraints() or
setProtocols() called on them?

Is it possible that we will just have an array of allowed ciphers in
configuration?

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev