ignite-dev mailing list archives

From dpavlov.ta...@gmail.com
Subject MTCGA: new failures in builds [1485687] needs to be handled
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 07:58:59 GMT
Hi Ignite Developer,

I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed. I hope you can help.

 *    New test failure in master GridCacheLifecycleAwareSelfTest.testLifecycleAware https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=7246907407546697403&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 Changes may led to failure were done by dpavlov http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825539&personal=false,
eduard.shangareev http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825536&personal=false,
kcheng.mvp http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825531&personal=false,
dmitriyff http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825495&personal=false,
alexey.scherbakoff http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825466&personal=false,
anovikov http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825458&personal=false,
your changes can led to this failure(s), please create issue with label MakeTeamCityGreenAgain
and assign it to you.<ul><li>If you have fix, please set ticket to PA state and
write to dev list fix is ready</li><li>For case fix will require some time please
know which change caused failure please contact change author directly</li><li>If
you have any questions please contact dpavlov@apache.org or write to dev.list<br><br>Best