ignite-dev mailing list archives

From dpavlov.ta...@gmail.com
Subject [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1490510, 1490413] needs to be handled
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 21:22:03 GMT
Hi Ignite Developer,

I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed. I hope you can help.

 *    New test failure in master IgnitePdsCorruptedStoreTest.testCacheMetaCorruption https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=6523479222827749257&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 No changes in build

 *    New test failure in master IgnitePdsAtomicCacheHistoricalRebalancingTest.testTopologyChangesWithConstantLoad
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=7534554859858291194&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New test failure in master IgnitePdsTxCacheRebalancingTest.testTopologyChangesWithConstantLoad
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-3769512162483462816&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 Changes may led to failure were done by 	 - ilya.kasnacheev http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825627&personal=false
	 - vinokurov.pasha http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825609&personal=false
	 - agura http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825604&personal=false
	 - ezagumennov http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825579&personal=false
	 - amedvedev http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825566&personal=false

	- If your changes can led to this failure(s), please create issue with label MakeTeamCityGreenAgain
and assign it to you.
	-- If you have fix, please set ticket to PA state and write to dev list fix is ready
	-- For case fix will require some time please mute test and set label Muted_Test to issue

	- If you know which change caused failure please contact change author directly
	- If you don't know which change caused failure please send message to dev list to find out
Should you have any questions please contact dpavlov@apache.org or write to dev.list
Best Regards,
MTCGA.Bot
Notification generated at Sat Jul 14 00:21:58 MSK 2018