ignite-dev mailing list archives

From dpavlov.ta...@gmail.com
Subject [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1499957] needs to be handled
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 23:06:51 GMT
Hi Ignite Developer,

I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed. I hope you can help.

 *    New test failure in master CacheStopAndDestroySelfTest.testTckStyleCreateDestroyClose
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=139506597706397620&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 Changes may led to failure were done by 	 - ivandasch http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=825683&personal=false

	- If your changes can led to this failure(s), please create issue with label MakeTeamCityGreenAgain
and assign it to you.
	-- If you have fix, please set ticket to PA state and write to dev list fix is ready
	-- For case fix will require some time please mute test and set label Muted_Test to issue

	- If you know which change caused failure please contact change author directly
	- If you don't know which change caused failure please send message to dev list to find out
Should you have any questions please contact dpavlov@apache.org or write to dev.list
Best Regards,
MTCGA.Bot
Notification generated at Tue Jul 17 02:06:49 MSK 2018