ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Service grid redesign
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2018 18:28:47 GMT
Hi Vyacheslav,

If to assume that Ignite 2.7 gets released in September, what else would
you be able to complete by that time? I would see how to promote this from
the community side (articles, webinars, meetups).

Plus, do you think you'll be able to complete the whole IEP by the end of
the year? Is someone else going to help you with this initiative? That
would be a huge New Year gift to Ignite community.

--
Denis