ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.6 - Packages roadmap
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 18:48:54 GMT
Petr,

I do remember the multi-package approach was suggested as a solution to
trim down the size of the binary that is hosted by ASF. Since now the
binaries are hosted in Bintray, do we still have that issue? If it's fine
to preload and keep big binaries in Bintray then I would suggest us to
postpone the multi-package activities until there is a real demand.

--
Denis