ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.6 - Packages roadmap
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 05:00:30 GMT
Petr,

I confirm that Ignite starts for me from a downloadable archive on Ubuntu
under Windows 10.

I would actually recommend that instead of discussing here how running
Linux in Windows 10 is not a valid use case, we should probably just test
it and fix it. Can you please try running your instructions in Ubuntu,
Debian, and Suse on Windows 10 and confirm that they work for you?

None of them have worked for me so far. I consider this to be a critical
issue.

D.