ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Rakov <ivan.glu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduce a sample of activation policy when cluster is activated first time
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:49:26 GMT
Guys,

We have auto-activation on restart of persistent cluster when last
baseline node joins the cluster. On first start we have no baseline
topology, and thus no auto-activation.

I think it would be useful to add java snippet to Ignite documentation
that will safely activate the cluster on certain condition. We already
did this as intermediate solution for baseline autochange issue, see
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/baseline-topology#section-triggering-rebalancing-programmatically

page.

I'll share my version of ActivationWatcher in this thread soon.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov