ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TeamCity. Spark Data Frame. RDD suite should be reconfigured
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:10:02 GMT
I did not understand how should I reconfigure RDD build configuration.

1. TEST_SUITE currently has value of 'IgniteRDDTestSuite,AbstractDataFrameSpec,Entity,EntityTestAllTypeFields,IgniteCatalogSpec,IgniteDataFrameSchemaSpec,IgniteDataFrameSuite,IgniteDataFrameWrongConfigSpec,IgniteRDDSpec,IgniteSQLDataFrameIgniteSessionWriteSpec,IgniteSQLDataFrameSpec,IgniteSQLDataFrameWriteSpec’
— both ‘IgniteRDDTestSuite' and ‘IgniteDataFrameSuite’ are present.
2. Step3 Maven task had ‘-Pall-java,scala-2.10,tensorflow’ — should I add ’scala’
and 'scala-test’ profiles as well?