ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Govorukhin <dmitriy.govoruk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: async operation is not fair async
Date Fri, 11 May 2018 17:38:48 GMT
Dmitriy S,

Why method named as "async" but does not work as async? This is misleading.

getAllAsync() is a special case. Not always you can use getAllAsync() instead
of multiple getAsync().
In this topic, I wanna discuss problem not only for the GET operation but
also all async operation behavior in the one thread.

In compute grid we can run multiple async compute operation in the one
thread, so why we can not do this for cache?