ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abandoned Patch Available JIRA tickets
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 10:13:18 GMT
Hi Igniters,

By common efforts from maintainers, committers and experienced
contributors, it was possible to reduce the number of PA tasks
 - waiting for review to 88,
 - with no activity for 1 month and waiting for review to 24.

'No activity' tasks are more than a quarter from all patches waiting, so I
ask everyone involved make one more step towards completion of review,
especially for probably outdated issues.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

See also
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Issues+waiting+for+review