ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Platform .NET add to RunAll Basic suite
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 14:14:36 GMT
Hi Igniters, Pavel, Ilya,

Ilya's fix is merged to master. Ilya, thank you for contribution.

Tests seems to be passing now. The only one left
is DataRegionMetricsTest.TestMemoryMetrics, probably failed by IGNITE-8583.

And I've also added dependency from Run All Basic to Platform .NET, so
these tests will be executed on per-commit basis.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov