ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject MTCGA 5th mass run-all
Date Mon, 07 May 2018 10:38:17 GMT
Hi Folks,

I've started mass run-all last weekend. In short -  361 tests failed, and
12 suites were unable to complete ( vs tests 309 suites 24 - 3 weeks early).

We have markable positive dynamics in fixing existing tests. Current failed
test count grow came from new ZookeeperDiscovery suites (123 from ZK2, 24
from ZK1).

It means a huge number of old test was fixed, it is approx -95 test
failures.

It is hard to mention each contributor personally due to a number of
participants, and I'm glad this activity involves so many people. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

I've also attached full results to wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=73631266&sortBy=date&highlight=Ignite+Teamcity+-+current+failures.pdf&