ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thin clients features wiki page
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 09:11:15 GMT
Thanks for proposals, guys, I will do this.

Denis,
Readme.io is not very convenient for some big tables. They look OK,
while they have 3-4 columns, but if we are going to add more clients
(or should I say "when") it is going to be a mess. This may be a one
more argument when we consider to change documentation engine.

Best Regards,
Igor