ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: memory-only mode for Ignite indexes
Date Mon, 07 May 2018 18:03:52 GMT
Truly like the idea of having a separate "indexes in memory only mode"
regardless of the optimizations Vladimir keeps track of.

In my observations, some database vendors support this as the only mode
requiring to rebuild the indexes on a restart which confirms that there is
a demand for this configuration in the industry.

--
Denis