ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Platform .NET add to RunAll Basic suite
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 20:45:06 GMT
Hi Dmirty,

IGNITE-5789 merge [1] introduces this bug:

Additional cache is being started from a template (cache name ends with *).
Normally template caches are only started when a cache with matching name
has been requested.

Pavel

[1]
https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/d821d0999749a1be318a2106d736542272a42ab0