ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kosenchuk <alexey.kosenc...@nobitlost.com>
Subject Re: Thin clients features wiki page
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 11:08:42 GMT
Not applicable for NodeJS client as there are no threads in NodeJS (only
processes) [1]

Just in case - of course, it's possible to run multiple
queries/operations concurrently from one thread/process.
Eg. see Promise.all in CachePutGetExample.js and AuthTlsExample.js
examples [2]

Is Java thin client really not thread-safe?

Is thread-safety a mandatory req for all clients (where it is applicable)?

-Alexey

[1] https://nodejs.org/en/about/
[2]
https://github.com/nobitlost/ignite/tree/master/modules/platforms/nodejs/examples

16.05.2018 12:53, Igor Sapego пишет:
> Fixed for .NET.
>
> What about NodeJS? Alexey?
>
> Best Regards,
> Igor
>
> On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 12:48 PM, Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Ignite.NET client is thread-safe as stated in XMLDoc [1]
>>
>> [1]
>> https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/
>> platforms/dotnet/Apache.Ignite.Core/Client/IIgniteClient.cs
>>
>> On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 12:34 PM, Guru Stron <gurustronpublic@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>   Hi Igor,
>>>
>>> Nice one!