ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Wilson <raymond_wil...@trimble.com>
Subject Where is ICache.Removex() in .Net client?
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 01:06:10 GMT
I have some code the removes elements from a cache, and I’d like to improve
its performance.

The help for ICache.Remove() states that the element removed will be
returned to the call, and that if the element is not required, then
Removex() should be used to avoid the overhead of returning the element.

In the .Net client Removex() does not appear to be present.

Is there a ticket to have this included in the .Net client?

Thanks,

Raymond.