ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ray <ray...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: How to turn debug log on in Intellij Idea console for ignite core module?
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 03:05:28 GMT
Not yet.

I tried your way, but seems it's not working.
The default logger is JavaLogger when I started Ignite node from
CommandLineStartup.
And the ignite core module does not contain Log4JLogger so it will not load
\ignite\config\ignite-log4j.xml.

I tried adding the ignite-log4j module into ignite core module but Intellij
says it contains module cycles.
Because ignite-log4j module also depends on ignite-core module.

I also tried comment the scope for log4j in pom but still no luck.
        <dependency>
            <groupId>log4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>

        </dependency>