ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: abbrevation rules plugin
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 16:59:55 GMT
Thank you, Vyaceslav.

Excellent patch, I've applied PR to
https://github.com/dspavlov/ignite-abbrev-plugin

If we want code style will be learned by all contributors, this donation is
unavoidable.

Dmitriy S,

what do you think?

Lets keep current code base in my github and add build and link to build to
wiki page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Abbreviation+Rules .

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov