ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vyacheslav Daradur <daradu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: abbrevation rules plugin
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 16:28:29 GMT
Hi, Igniters!

I got into the task [1] in agreement with Dmitry.

I’ve prepared the PR [2] with following changes:
- added Apache 2.0 license to the header of each file
- replaced prefix ‘Grid’ by ‘Ignite’ in class names
- added README.md with a simple description
- changed version 2.6.3 -> 3.0.0 because the project has own GitHub
releases tab and completely new versioning isn't preferable IMO

Also, I’ve built new artifact and tested it, it works well.

Am I understood the task correct?
If not, please share your notes I will fix them shortly.

As far as I understand someone of GridGain employee should confirm the
plugin's code's donation. It’d be great to confirm that by corporate
email.

[2] https://github.com/dspavlov/ignite-abbrev-plugin/pull/1

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.