ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yury Babak <yba...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: GA Grid: Can IGNITE-8242 be include in 2.5 release?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:24:21 GMT
Denis,

In that case we should also add the following tickets into release:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7877 (Improve code style in GA
part)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7916 (GA Grid examples should
be ready for auto run on TeamCity)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8181 (fix for javadoc)

Andrey,

if you ok with it I could cherry pick those tickets into 2.5 branch

Regards,

Yury Babak
GridGain Systems