ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IEP-4, Phase 2. Using BL(A)T for in-memory caches.
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:27:13 GMT
Dmitriy,

I doubt we will be able to fit this in 2.5 given that we did not even agree
on the policy interface. Forcing in-memory caches to use baseline topology
will be an easy technical fix, however, we will need to update and probably
fix lots of failover tests, add new ones.

I think it makes sense to target this change to 2.6.